Our Vision and Values
WE MODEL WHAT WE VALUE
The shared vision of our school is to equip all of our children for bright and brilliant futures. The impact of Covid 19 will not divert us from this.
To ensure that every child meets their learning potential by building a sense of belonging for all.
Our School Vision
Pupils will only be able to thrive if they feel safe and secure at our school. Creating a sense of belonging so that effective learning can take place is at the heart of our school vision and values. Educating our children to respect and care about themselves, others and the world that we live in will empower to shape all of our futures.
Our school values of Kindness, Creativity and Honesty will help our children to navigate their journey and prepare them for the future.
These values underpin pupils relationships with others and understanding of themselves, as well as how they learn, through honest reflection in thinking and understanding to their ability to find solutions to problems.
Alongside this, through focusing on our key themes of Wellbeing, Equality and Environment pupils will learn about their responsibility and the positive impact that they can have in the future.
Through looking at situations and themes through a school, community and global lens we want pupils to understand their place within the world and how issues and themes can be explored in this way.
The future belongs to our pupils and we want to educate and inspire them about their crucial role in shaping it.
- We work to create an environment where all members in our community belong.
- We are honest about ourselves and what we say and do.
- We are kind to ourselves and others.
- We are creative and flip problems into opportunities.
- We respect ourselves and make good choices for ours and others wellbeing.
- We respect others and treat people fairly. We celebrate difference.
- We respect the world we live in and we make responsible choices.
- We work towards a better school, community and world; today, tomorrow and in the future.