From the Desk of the Headteacher
This month our core value is Creativity and this is what we are looking for in our children.
- Creativity is the human spark that gives meaning to life and there is nothing more exhilarating than seeing young children in our school coming together to create; works of art, stories, music or dance.
- Creativity is the use of imagination or original ideas to create something.
- Creativity is the act of turning new and imaginative ideas into reality.
- Creativity is characterised by the ability to perceive the world in new ways, to find hidden patterns, to make connections between seemingly unrelated phenomena, and to generate solutions.
- Creativity involves two processes: thinking, then producing.
- Creativity is our ability to tap into our ‘inner’ pool of resources – knowledge, insight, information, inspiration and all the fragments to combine them in extraordinary new ways.
- Creativity is the process of bringing something new into being. Creativity requires passion and commitment.
Arts week is next week when we hope all the children will bring in their Creativity!