Information for parents and students new to our school
|Visit our Admissions page|
We know how daunting it can be trying to sift through all the information on our website to find the few things you might be looking for; for example: School uniform prices, the School Menu, our Behaviour Policy, Information about the Breakfast and After School Club, and so on. We've created this page just for you with the hope you'll have quick and easier access to all the relevant information you need before the start of the new school year or if your child is about to start at our wonderful school.
We've tried to think of everything but please feel free to contact us via our 'Contact Us' page if you need anything else or if there's something you feel we should include here. Alternatively, you could always call us at 01227 464119 and speak to us directly.
- School Prospectus
- Term Dates and the School Year
- School Uniform Price List
- Our School Menu
- Breakfast and After School Club
- Behaviour Policy and Appendix
- Behaviour Policy - Covid-19 Addendum
- Parents Code of Conduct
- Mobile Phone Policy - Childrens use of mobile phones at School
- After School Activities
- Latest News - All our recent News in one place
- Admissions to St. Stephen's Junior School
- Moving from another school? - Link to Kent County Council in-year admissions web page
- Acorns Day Nursery - St Stephens Junior School
- School Trips
- Feedback received from members of our school community
- External Learning: BBC Bitesize (Primary KS2) with learning links to English, Maths and Science subject material
How are we doing?